This recipe was contributed by Dianna G. and is not sold or served by Brent’s Deli.
- 1 lb extra wide egg noodles
- 16 oz cottage cheese
- 16 oz sour cream
- 8 oz whipped cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup of raisins
- 4 eggs
- 20 oz can of crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Boil and the strain noodles.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese, sugar and eggs. Stir well.
- Add in pineapple with the syrup and stir.
- Add in cottage cheese and sour cream. Stir lightly.
- Add in noodles.
- Lastly add in the raisins.
- After all stirred, transfer into a Pyrex dish.
- Generously sprinkle cinnamon on top to cover the entire dish.
- Bake for 1 hour. Add 15 minutes if needed. (I bake covered for first half then uncover.)
- Cut it after it cools. (Sometimes it’s even better to make a day ahead and then cut.)