Mark your calendar: Wednesday, May 20th is Community Appreciation Day!
On this day, we’re donating 20 percent of all sales* from our Northridge and Westlake Village restaurants (dine-in and take-out), deli, catering and delivery to an organization of your choice (all nominated by the public), including:
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Conejo Valley
- Boys & Girls Club of the West Valley
- Operation Gratitude
- Round Meadow Elementary Parent Faculty Association
- Paw Works
- Food Forward
- International Myeloma Foundation
- Porter Ranch Community School
- California Wildlife Center
- The Joshua Project Foundation
How It Works:
- On Wednesday, May 20th, dine in at one of our two locations, opt for take-out or restaurant delivery, or place a catering order (which can be delivered or picked up) for May 20th.
- At time of payment, you’ll be asked to which of the above organizations you want us to donate 20 percent of the total sale.
- We recommend placing catering orders in advance of Wednesday, May 20th.
- We deliver anywhere in Southern California (literally) for both restaurant and catering orders.
Listen to Brent’s Deli on KFI AM 640’s “The Fork Report” talk about Community Appreciation Day:
We look forward to benefiting our communities together with you!
* Excluding tax, tip and alcohol